This page contains the terms and conditions (‘these Terms’) for Lichno-st.ru (‘this Website’). By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
1. These Terms may be occasionally updated, so please refer back to them in the future. By using this Website you agree to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
- Use of Website
- Intellectual Property Information
- Site Up Time
- Security of users ‘ personal data
- Links to and from Other Websites
- Termination of Use
- Breach of Terms
- Governing Jurisdiction
2. You are permitted to use our website for your own personal use and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. You are also free to bookmark and share links directing others to content on this Website. Material on this website must not otherwise be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without our permission./
3. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior written consent.
4. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to maintenance, server or technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time.
When visitors leave comments or messages on the site, we collect data displayed in the contact forms, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent string to help detect spam.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
6. When using this Website, you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that are advertisements for goods and services offered by you or third-party owners;
(c) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law; or
(d) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
7. This Website may terminate your account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Agreement.
8. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of paragraph 6 of these Terms.